The Mabel Tainter is open Thursday - Saturday 11am-4pm. Tours on Friday and Saturday from 12pm-3pm.
Announcing our 2021-2022 season!
Tickets on-sale now! Click the TICKETS link above to begin shopping for your favorite performances of the season!
- Garrison Keillor - Sept 12
- Ethan Iverson, Pianist - Sept 15
- Hyprov with Colin Mocherie - Sept 16
- Colleen Raye - Sept 22
- Carla Cooke - Ultimate Sam Cooke Experience - Sept 25
- Night at the Mabel - Oct 2
- Patchouli - Oct 7
- Shaun Johnson Big Band Experience - Oct 8
- Carlene Carter - Oct 9
- Lee Roy Parnell - Oct 15
- Barbaro - Oct 22
- Charlie Berens - Oct 29
- Amazing Kreskin Ghost Sightings - Oct 30
- Phantom of the Opera with Dr. Mark Pruett - Oct 31
- Rodney Crowell - Nov 6
- Judy Collins - Nov 10
- Blind Boys of Alabama - Nov 14
- Mabel's Holiday Artisan Market - Nov 19-20
- Em Menz & Sue Orfield Holiday Show - Dec 17-18
- The Memories - Dec 18-19
- Layne Yost - Tribute to John Denver - Jan 29
- Hikaru - ArtsMidwest - Jan 30
- Tim Harmston & Mary Mack - Feb 5
- The Drifters - Feb 6
- Disco Night - Mar 5
- Paula Poundstone - Mar 24
- Hadar Maoz - ArtsMidwest - Mar 25
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers - Apr 10
- Louie Anderson - Apr 29
- Royal Wade Kimes - May 14
- Choor - ArtsMidwest - June 17
Say “I do” in a gorgeous Victorian theater! The Mabel Tainter is a stunning venue for your wedding.
The theater seats 261 (191 main floor, 70 balcony), and the Public Room seats 100. Our Gallery seats up to 42 for a more intimate ceremony.
We can accommodate a cocktail reception for up to 311 people or a plated dinner reception for up to 100 people.
The Mabel is the meeting destination in Western Wisconsin, ideally located between Madison and Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Theater holds 261, and can comfortably seat 100 for a sit-down meal.
Along with being some of the most cost-effective room rates in the region, The Mabel is the ideal location for conferences, board meetings, and company parties.
The theater is located in the heart of downtown Menomonie, Wisconsin overlooking Lake Menomin, with restaurants and shopping just steps away.
This majestic jewel is available for tours lead by expert volunteer tour guides who have extensive knowledge of the theater, the Tainter family and the surrounding community.
The Mabel has hosted over 60 events a year, featuring the best entertainment
from around the region and across the country. Programming includes comedians,
classic rock, holiday favorites, and four featured productions presented by our
community partner, The Menomonie Theater Guild. Other events include the
annual Fine Arts & Crafts Fair, founded in 1999.