The Mabel Tainter is open Thursday - Saturday 11am-4pm. Tours on Friday and Saturday from 12pm-3pm.
**Masks are required for all performances at The Mabel.**
The Mabel Tainter is fully accessible. Those needing handicapped accessibility, please use the North Annex Entrance. This entrance opens 1 hour prior to all performances. Will call tickets are available at both entrances before performances.
Announcing our 2021-2022 season!
Tickets on-sale now! Click the TICKETS link above to begin shopping for your favorite performances of the season!
- MTG & Mabel present: A Christmas Carol Radio Play - Dec 10-11, 7:30pm
- Em Menz & Sue Orfield Holiday Show - Dec 17, 8pm and 18, 2pm
- The Memories - Dec 18, 7:30pm and 19, 2pm
- Layne Yost - Tribute to John Denver - Jan 29, 7:30pm
- Tim Harmston & Mary Mack - Feb 5, 7pm
- The Drifters - Feb 6, 2pm
- The Sneezing Cow Series with Michael Perry - Feb 26, 7:30pm
- Disco Night - Mar 5, 7pm
- Celtic Angels - March 14, 7:30pm
- Paula Poundstone - Mar 24, 8pm
- Carlene Carter - Apr 1, 7:30pm
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers - Apr 10, 2pm
- Hikaru - ArtsMidwest - Apr 26, 7:30pm
- Louie Anderson - Apr 29, 7:30pm
- Lee Roy Parnell - Apr 30, 7:30pm
- Royal Wade Kimes - May 14, 7:30pm
- Choor - ArtsMidwest - June 17, 7:30pm
Say “I do” in a gorgeous Victorian theater! The Mabel Tainter is a stunning venue for your wedding.
The theater seats 261 (191 main floor, 70 balcony), and the Public Room seats 100. Our Gallery seats up to 42 for a more intimate ceremony.
We can accommodate a cocktail reception for up to 311 people or a plated dinner reception for up to 100 people.
The Mabel is the meeting destination in Western Wisconsin, ideally located between Madison and Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Theater holds 261, and can comfortably seat 100 for a sit-down meal.
Along with being some of the most cost-effective room rates in the region, The Mabel is the ideal location for conferences, board meetings, and company parties.
The theater is located in the heart of downtown Menomonie, Wisconsin overlooking Lake Menomin, with restaurants and shopping just steps away.
This majestic jewel is available for tours lead by expert volunteer tour guides who have extensive knowledge of the theater, the Tainter family and the surrounding community.
The Mabel has hosted over 60 events a year, featuring the best entertainment
from around the region and across the country. Programming includes comedians,
classic rock, holiday favorites, and four featured productions presented by our
community partner, The Menomonie Theater Guild. Other events include the
annual Fine Arts & Crafts Fair, founded in 1999.