When it comes time to plan that special day, remember the elegant atmosphere of The Mabel Tainter Theater. Imagine yourself center stage looking gorgeous under soft lighting. Family and friends are your audience as you marry the love of your life in Victorian splendor.
After the ceremony the reception is held in the spacious Bertha Tainter Room where your guests dine and dance the evening away – priceless.
Let’s face it. Getting married is like going to the theater. The attire, the march down the aisle, the organ music, the first kiss – this is high drama at its best.
"We loved everything about our wedding at the Mabel Tainter,
and our guests did too!
The venue is truly one of a kind."
Ben & Mary (Wiersgalla) Krall
Say “I do” in a gorgeous Victorian theater! The Mabel Tainter is a stunning venue for your wedding.
- Theater seats 261 (181 main floor, 80 balcony), and the Bertha Tainter Public Room seats 100. Our Gallery seats up to 42 for a more intimate ceremony.
- We can accommodate a cocktail reception for up 311 people or a plated dinner reception for up to 100 people.
- We offer full bartending services.
- We are band and DJ ready.
- Grand piano available
- Rental options include 4 hours all the way to the whole building for the day.
- Flexibility to choose any health department licensed catering service you wish. There is a prep kitchen but not a full kitchen.
- Dress, primp and relax before the ceremony in theater dressing rooms with plenty of space for hanging dresses and tuxedos. Mirrors and lighting allow full view of dress, hair and makeup.